What is Norway?

Norway are mine home country and I am proud of the scenery,landscape and the beauty this small country have. I just want to show people around the web what Norway is all about, and with that I mean in a Photographic way. Norway has a lot of weather and it can be greate shooting in a dramatic storm or heavy rain, but mainly I prefer photographing when the sun is visiting us once in a while.
Google+ are the greatest place to be a photographer, and the layout and clean surface are perfect for photos and spectaculare scenery. I just hope other Norwegians or other Googlers joins the community and share stuff around related to Norway and it's beauty. So please guys! Come inside and join the community NORWEGIAN LANDSCAPE
welcome!
https://plus.google.com/communities/105724667901811864249

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg