Sitting my chair in the livingroom and make me ready to drive my XT to work. The clock is 05.38 and I am finished with all this "must do" things....some quality-time now before riding. It's rather strange to have deactivated my Facebook-account 2 weeks ago, was realy tired of all bullshit,jokes and found out I did not have many common over there. Miss it a little but find it also a bit comfy to not have to read and see all this and that about nothing. I fing Google+ a lot more interessting and serious with a lot of "knowhow" people in many different fields. Find it educatebul and I got also answers on things I go wondering about. Just hope it's not getting to serious!!! This is going to me my looongest blog ever....had been funny to get som input from anyone!?! Cheers

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg